Project Engineer/Technician, India
Do you have an inquisitive mind and do you like solving problems? Do you get fulfilment from completing projects? Are you an independent and self-motivated individual? Are you looking for an engineering job that combines your excellent AV knowledge with your enthusiasm about the latest AV technologies in the market?
If so, come join our team! We believe in delivering excellence and if you share the same motto, we’ll be a great fit together. We promise you a friendly work environment and the opportunity to grow your career.
As a Project Engineer with us, you will be working with a team on exciting projects.
• Project execution; being involved in all stages.
• Terminate all audio, video and control connections according to drawings including soldering (XLR, Audio 1/8 inch, VGA, RJ45 & etc.), terminal strip landing and crimping.
• Hardware and software installation, racking may be required at times.
• Rectification of faults to ensure all systems are fully functional and equipment/system downtime are kept to a minimum.
• Attend site surveys with the Sales team, if needed.
• User training, if required.
• Project documentation.
• Preferably at least two years of experience in the operation, engineering and / or installation of AV systems. A strong knowledge of
audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals.
• Any industry certification will be an advantage; CTS.
• Positive attitude and incredible work ethics.
• Team player and can work independently.
• Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
• Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.